LinkTime, a Chinese Blockchain Startup, located at Liyuan Square, #4351 Dongbin Rd, Nanshan Shenzhen, China (the “Company”, ”we” or ”us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and any other documents referred to it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://edcon.io, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The data controller is LinkTime, a Chinese Blockchain Startup, located at Liyuan Square, #4351 Dongbin Rd, Nanshan Shenzhen, China.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our sites edcon.io or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, add products or services to a shopping cart on our sites, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, and when you contact us on our sites and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, web site Uniform Resource Locator (URL), financial and credit card information, personal description, and free-form text.
· Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), products you added to your shopping cart, download errors, length of visits to certain pages.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Selected third parties including:
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
· E-commerce providers such as payment solution providers to assist us in the processing of your online purchases, donations and other payments.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms or terms and conditions for EDCON events and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any web-based payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, sponsors and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last modified: March 2018